Saturday, April 05, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!
we love you man. hope you love mr polar bear.

Today is Maria's birthday. So, we decided to celebrate at the Fish & Co in Changi Airport.

Met abi and debbie to go changi by bus. 24! We improvised the lyrics of the song Superman for Maria. 'Even Lee Kuan Yew can't shine like you..'

yes, we all look strange. don't need to tell us.

Reached at 5.30pm! We walked from T3 to T2. Shinny was already there. Jing came a little later. We told the person to prepare a hot fudge thingy for maria after we eat finish. Ordered 6 New York Fish And Chips, 3 Clam Chowders, 1 Sharkie Freeze and 1 Jungle Freeze. And the birthday thing costs money too.

Maria was late! Waited for her. She came and we started eating. Talked a load of crap. From toilet in Japanese to the mole. Ahh, good times. After our wonderfully filling meal, Shinny pretended she wanted to go to the toilet and dragged Maria along. Then, we pulled out Mr polar bear.

This is MPB drinking Jungle Freeze. A drink of blended rambutan, ice and other items. He says, 'Mm, this is good..'

So they came back. Maria was happy as hell.

Then we waited so long the people still haven't come with the brownie to surprise Maria D: So we hinted to the waitress. Thank God she got the hint.

Within a few minutes, it arrived. Some man was shouting to everyone Fish & Co that it was her birthday. They sang her some cool song :D

Then it was our turn! We sang Maria the 'Maria song' (which we made up in the bus). The harmonizing part is so beautiful! She was so super touched and she came around hugging all of us. Ate the brownie and ice cream. Then we got up to leave.

Walked around T2. Then, we decided to talk the Skytrain to T3. Took pictures!




In the toilet..
What a cool picture eh. I know :D I look like some angry and constipated man. Abi looks the coolest though.

Walk walk walk, sing sing sing. Then had to go home already!

Went to the train station. Got on the trains and parted. Today was awesome.

I'm going to a cemetary tomorrow.


11:13 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki